The NAFSA Advantage
Join NAFSA and experience the advantage of increasing your professional effectiveness at every stage of your career.
NAFSA membership provides unmatched access to best-in-class programs, information, and resources. NAFSA members gain unrivaled opportunities to partner with experienced leaders and colleagues within international education.
Benefits of NAFSA Membership
- Engage with NAFSA's nearly 10,000 members by joining our incredibly vibrant and welcoming community online or at NAFSA's Annual Conference & Expo, the largest conference within the international education field, available to members at a significant discount.
- Access the NAFSA Career Center designed to help you build a powerful international education career, whether you are entering the field or are already an established professional.
- Take advantage of proven professional learning resources that include publications, e-Learning courses, e-Learning Seminars, workshops, global learning colloquia, and collegial conversations, many available at no cost to members or at a substantial member discount.
- Join professional knowledge communities that include: Education Abroad; International Education Leadership; International Enrollment Management; International Student and Scholar Services; and Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship.
- Secure expert information about government regulations and compliance, including regulatory updates and the NAFSA Adviser's Manual 360; proven practices; and support for your campus internationalization efforts.
- Discover advocacy and public policy resources that include meetings with your elected officials on Capitol Hill at NAFSA Advocacy Day, legislative updates, the annual International Student Economic Value Tool, and year-round campaigns to advocate for a more welcoming and globally engaged United States.
- Stay informed with annual subscriptions to International Educator magazine and NAFSA.news, NAFSA's weekly member-only e-newsletter.
- Keep current on research and trends in international education with the NAFSA Research Connection and the quarterly Trends & Insights columns that highlight issues affecting global learning.
- Grow your career with comprehensive professional development programs that include the NAFSA Academy for International Education and the NAFSA Management Development Program.
Build your advantage with a NAFSA membership. Continuously enhance your skills, knowledge, and ability to succeed. Do it for yourself and for your institution or organization.
Have a question? Read the frequently asked questions about membership.