The International Education Expo at NAFSA's annual conference brings the international education community just a handshake away. More than 400 institutions, organizations, and service providers from across the globe will join together in Los Angeles. Admission to the Expo Hall is included in your conference registration fee.
Sales for the 2018 Expo Hall will open to the general public on July 17, 2017. Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to be added to the distribution list for 2018 Expo Hall sales updates.
Meet the 2017 Exhibitors
Visit with NAFSA Global Partners and exhibitors from all parts of the globe, all in one convenient place. Discover products, services, and technologies that will take your programs and institution to the next level.
View the interactive expo hall map
View the full list of exhibitors
Here are just a few of the things you can accomplish at the International Education Expo:
- Connect face-to-face with colleagues from around the world.
- Discuss your needs with the people best prepared to provide solutions.
- Establish partnerships with institutions and organizations.
- Network informally during complimentary coffee breaks.
- Use the online program and check your e-mail at free computer stations.
- Discover how NAFSA can support you and your work at the NAFSA Pavilion.
U.S. Higher Education Partnership Fair
U.S. institutions interested in forming new institutional partnerships will meet with international partners. The fair is designed for NAFSA conference attendees based outside the United States, and offers a great way to learn about different types of U.S. institutions in one location. Learn more and participate.
From Tuesday to Thursday, explore a variety of poster fairs grouped around themes of interest to international educators of various specialties, and personalize your learning experience by speaking one-on-one with the creators of posters that capture your attention.
Visit the 200+ seat theater, located at the entrance of NAFSA’s vibrant Expo Hall, gives organizations the ability to engage directly with potential partners.
Expo Hall Hours
- Tuesday, May 30, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 31, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 1, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Dedicated Expo hours on Thursday, June 1, 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
No sessions are scheduled during this time.
- Friday, June 2, 8:30 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
Learn more about exhibiting at the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo.