Save more than $300 on NAFSA 2017 as a member – join today!
Enjoy exclusive member-only savings on the NAFSA 2017 Annual Conference & Expo by becoming a member. In addition to receiving a substantial discount on full conference registration, NAFSA members also save on additional events and programs including preconference workshops and on NAFSA Signature Programs.
|Full Conference Registration
|Management Development Program
|Symposium on Leadership
|NAFSA Seminar on Peace and the Civil Society
|NAFSA Global Learning Colloquia
|Secondary School Assembly
|Regulatory Compliance for Education Abroad Risk Management: A NAFSA and URMIA Seminar
|NAFSA Preconference Workshops
||Up to $129 in savings depending on individual workshop rate
Note: Rates listed are in effect after early-bird pricing ends on April 14, 2017.
NAFSA members enjoy exclusive benefits, including special pricing on events, training, publications, and professional development resources. Everything you need to keep growing in your career as an international educator.
Benefits of NAFSA Membership
- Exclusive member-only learning events, regulatory support, publications (including International Educator and NAFSA.News), and special networking events.
- NAFSA membership directory access that allows you to connect with members, member-leaders, mentors, and program providers.
- Discounts on attending the NAFSA 2017 Annual Conference & Expo – the must-attend event of the year! Also, utilize discounts on NAFSA Regional Conferences, NAFSA Signature Programs, and Professional Learning and Training.
- The NAFSA Career Center designed to help you build a powerful international education career, whether you are entering the field or are already an established professional.
- Access essential resources designed to meet the unique needs of international educators with access to numerous knowledge communities. These include: Education Abroad; International Education Leadership; International Enrollment Management; International Student and Scholar Services; Teaching, Learning and Scholarship.
- Secure expert information about government regulations/compliance including regulatory updates and the new and improved NAFSA Advisers Manual 360, proven practices, and support for your campus internationalization efforts.
- Discover advocacy and Public Policy resources that include legislative updates, position papers, grassroots programs and the annual International Student Economic Value Tool.
- Keep current on research and trends in international education with NAFSA Research Connections updated each week and a quarterly summary of global Trends and Insights.
Build your advantage with a NAFSA membership. Continuously enhance your skills, knowledge, and ability to succeed. Do it for yourself and for your institution or organization.