May 24-29, 2015
New Horizons in International Education is the theme of the NAFSA 2015 Annual Conference & Expo in Boston, Massachusetts. Once again, the conference will feature hundreds of posters, sessions, and workshops; unlimited networking opportunities; and a world-class expo hall.
The 2015 Annual Conference Committee (ACC) is seeking proposals that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by theory, research, and practice.
The committee invites proposals that:
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Deliver best practices using approaches for different types of learners
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Target new, mid-career, and seasoned professionals
- Use multimedia approaches, including video, audio, etc.
Highlighted topics may include:
- Technological advances impacting international education
- Worldwide trends in higher education and internationalization
- Outcomes assessment and holistic student learning
- Faculty engagement and program development
- International education’s role in fostering peace, justice, and global civic engagement through programming.
The overall program will result in a diverse array of presenters and perspectives, including different nationalities, different levels of experience, and a variety of institutional and organizational types. Proposals with presenters from a single institution or multiple institutions will be considered equally.
Friday, August 1, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
Deadline has passed.
Notifications will be sent in late November.
Monday, December 15, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. (EST)