At the NAFSA annual conference, you will do more than exhibit. You will discover emerging trends in mobility, establish new partnerships, create vital networking opportunities, and identify marketplace performances that help your organization grow.
Submit your contract and payment today to secure your organization's spot at the premier show for the international education community. Applications are accepted until all booth space is filled. Act fast, space fills quickly.
To Reserve Booth Space
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus and Expo Hall Floor Plan
- Complete and Submit the Exhibit Space Application & Contract and Payment
- Learn about the Goals & Business Practices (25kb ) of the NAFSA Annual Conference
Become a Conference Sponsor
Sponsorships represent valuable ways to market you organization beyond the scope of your expo booth. Get your products and services out there with conference wide signage or attach your name to one of our high profile plenaries. There are numerous reasons to sponsor at conference and plenty of options (1.5mb ) to choose from!
Secure your sponsorship now and watch your visibility grow!
To Increase Your Organization's Presence
Review the advertising opportunities in the Exhibitor Prospectus
Dates to Remember
- March 4, 2013: Conference registration and housing open
- April 19, 2013: Early-bird registration closes
- May 3, 2013: Online registration closes
*Source: NAFSA Conference Participant Evaluations, July 2012