Online registration and housing are now closed for NAFSA's 2013 Annual Conference & Expo in St. Louis, Missouri.
If you would still like to register, please fill out the registration form onsite in St. Louis.
Online registration ended May 3, 2013.
||Early Bird Rec'd by 4/24
||Regular or on site
- Please note that only those at the NAFSA member and nonmember rate can register online. Become a member today!
- Associate members, full-time students, and spouses/life partners can register by mail or by fax.
- Individuals may register for a single day's attendance using the daily registration rates, but may not be used for more than one day's registration. Daily rates will give you access to all of that day's offerings.
Need a letter of invitation to obtain a U.S. visa? Request your letter.
Looking to save on your conference registration? Volunteer and save!
What's Included in My Full Conference Registration?
Open to all full conference registrants:
Require an additional fee:
- Cancellation or request for changes to conference registration, workshop registration, and registration for Unique Learning Opportunities must be made in writing and received no later than Friday, May 3, 2013. Fees will not be refunded for any cancellations received after May 3.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from conference registration refunds, and a $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from preconference workshops and Unique Learning Opportunities registration refunds, up to a $200 maximum deduction for multiple cancellations. If NAFSA cancels an event, you will receive notification of the cancellation and a full refund.
- Refunds, if approved, will be processed four to six weeks after the conference.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- There are no refunds for special event registrations unless the event is sold out or cancelled.
- Changes to preconference workshop registration will result in a $25 change fee per workshop.
- All requests for changes, cancellations, and refunds must be made in writing to the following address:
411 Lafayette Street, Suite 201
New York, NY 10003 USA