Registration Deadlines and Rates
In order to apply the early-bird discount, NAFSA must receive your registration form by April 17, 2015. Registrations received after that date will be processed at the regular rate.
|Registration & Hotel Reservations Open
||March 2, 2015
|Early-Bird Registration Closes
||April 17, 2015
|Hotel Reservations Close
||May 1, 2015
|Online Registration Closes
||May 29, 2015
Methods of Payment
- Make your conference registration check payable in U.S. dollars (drawn on a U.S. bank) to NAFSA 2015.
- Institutional checks must indicate names of participants. Any check received without names will be returned to the institution with a request for clarification.
- NAFSA accepts American Express, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards as forms of payment.
- Complete credit card information must be provided with online registration or on the registration form .
- Institutional purchase orders are not accepted as payment.
- Wire transfers will be accepted for registrants outside the United States. For more information, please contact NAFSA's accounting department at +1.202.737.3699, ext. 2560, or email@example.com.
- Traveler's checks in U.S. dollars are accepted as payment only at on-site registration.
- Registration forms will not be processed without full payment.
- Faxed or online registrations will be considered originals. Do not mail your registration form after you have registered by fax or online, as your credit card may be charged more than once.
- Individuals may register for a single day's attendance using the daily registration rates. Daily rates will give you access to all of that day's offerings.
As an IE professional with over 15 years in the field I continue to see the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo as the highlight of my year!Kati Anderson Bell, Dominican University of California
What's Included in My Full Conference Registration?
Open to all full conference registrants:
- Four plenary addresses
- Expo Hall and the NAFSA Pavilion
- Sessions and seminars
- Knowledge Community networking receptions
- Poster fairs
- Knowledge Community update meetings
- Member Interest Group meetings
- Regional meetings
- Open meetings and roundtables
- Opening Celebration and Closing Celebration
- NAFSA 2015 App download
- Career Center
- Campus visits
- U.S. Higher Education Partnership Fair
- Latin America Forum
Require an additional fee:
Please request accessibility services when you register. When making hotel reservations, be sure to communicate your needs in the “Room Type Requested” area of the form. For further assistance, please contact NAFSA Conferences and Meetings Department, 1307 New York Avenue, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20005-4701 USA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2015.
Confirmation and Registration Materials
NAFSA will send registration confirmation via e-mail to those who preregister. Please bring your confirmation with you to the conference. Preregistered attendees may stop by NAFSA Registration located in the Convention Center to pick up registration materials, which include tote bag, conference program, name badge, and tickets.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Changes to Registration
- Cancellation or request for changes to conference registration, workshop registration, and registration for Unique Learning Opportunities must be made in writing and received no later than Friday, May 1, 2015. Any cancellations received after May 1 will not be refunded.
- Refunds, if approved, will be processed four to six weeks after the conference.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- There are no refunds for special event registrations unless the event is sold out or cancelled.
- A $100 (USD) cancellation fee will be deducted from conference registration refunds and a $100 (USD) cancellation fee will be deducted from workshop and NAFSA Signature Program registration refunds up to a $200 (USD) maximum deduction for multiple cancellations. Changes to a preconference workshop registration will result in a $25 change fee per workshop. If NAFSA cancels a workshop, you will receive notification of the cancellation and a full refund.
- All requests for changes, cancellations, and refunds must be made in writing and received no later than Friday, May 1, 2015. Please send requests by email to email@example.com, by fax to +1.301.694.5124, or mail to:
Attn: NAFSA 2015
5202 Presidents Court, Suite G100
Frederick, MD 21703 USA
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
NAFSA will build a photo, quote, and video library of the NAFSA 2015 Annual Conference & Expo. As a participant in this event, you may be photographed in group shots. NAFSA has the right to use group images in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction. In the event that we interview, film, and record your words, NAFSA will seek your express permission.
NAFSA membership allows the dues-paying individual of record (whether personal or institutional payment) to receive the special member rate. Member pricing for conference registration and other conference events is available only to members in good standing whose current membership expires on or after June 30, 2015. The last date to transfer NAFSA membership from one person to another within an institution is February 27, 2015. After that date, membership may be transferred in the new dues year, beginning July 1, 2015. The only exception is for staff members who leave the institution of record; such cases will be handled on a case-by-case basis by NAFSA's Communications and Advancement Department.
NAFSA members will save $300 when registering for the full conference. Become a member when you register for the conference and take advantage of member pricing. Visit www.nafsa.org/membership for a list of all of the benefits of NAFSA membership.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.202.737.3699.