Registration for NAFSA's 2014 Annual Conference & Expo in San Diego, California, opens March 3, 2014, at 12 p.m. (EST). There are several ways to register: online, fax, or post.
|Registration and Hotel Reservations Open
||March 3, 2014
|Early-Bird Registration Closes
||April 18, 2014
|Hotel Reservations Close
||May 2, 2014
Rates will be posted on this site in early 2014.
Discounts will be available for full-time students, retirees who are already NAFSA members, community volunteers not salaried for their work in international education, NAFSA Life Members, and spouses or life partners of conference attendees who do not themselves work in international education. Registering before the early-bird deadline also provides a discount.
What's Included in My Full Conference Registration?
Open to all full conference registrants:
- Four plenary addresses
- Expo Hall and the NAFSA Pavilion
- Sessions and seminars
- Knowledge Community networking receptions
- Poster fairs
- Knowledge Community update meetings
- Member Interest Group meetings
- Regional meetings
- Open meetings and roundtables
- Opening Celebration and Closing Celebration
- Conference Connection
- Career Center
- Campus visits
- U.S. Higher Education Partnership Fair
- Latin America Forum
Require an additional fee: