March 20, 2016 - Local Wine and Cheese Reception
March 21, 2016 - Annual Conference,
Napa Valley Community College, Napa, CA
Registration is now open!
- Early Online Registration, Ends March 7 - $60 regular, $30 students, $35 retirees
- On-site registration, March 21 at the Conference - $85 All
- Exhibitors, Ends March 4, $75 for one, $50 per additional person
- Program Advertisement, Ends March 4, $50 quarter page, and $75 for a half page.
We hope you will join us Sunday, March 20 at Napa Valley College from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
in the Community Room at Napa Valley Community College for a complimentary hosted wine and cheese
networking reception . This is a great opportunity to relax and get to
know your Northern District
NAFSA colleagues while enjoying some incredible local Napa wine! We are also planning a group wine tasting on Sunday before the reception. Please stay tuned for details on this!
Now Accepting Session Proposals!
Session Proposals are due February 6, submit your proposal now.
We are looking for sessions that "Cultivate a Global Perspective". We encourage submissions from all areas, some current hot topics in the community are:
- Community college issues and trends
- Enrollment and recruiting
- Diversity abroad
- Using technology to connect/market to student
- International education and equity initiatives
- Supporting Muslim students in light of the media and current events
- Working with undocumented students
- Navigating grey area immigration laws
We look forward to seeing you in Napa!
For available accommodations in varying price ranges, we recommend calling Napa Valley Reservations at 800-251-6272 or 707-252-3620 and ask to speak to Travis and mention that you are looking to book for the NAFSA district conference on
We have also arranged for a block of rooms at the Napa Winery Inn so be sure to ask about those special rates while they last!