Save the date – Region XII Northern District Spring Conference
Monday, March 23, 2015 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (PST). Light breakfast and lunch included.
Skyline Community College
3300 College Dr.
San Bruno, CA 94066
Thank you to everyone who submitted a session proposal!
Conference Registration is now open!
Conference Registration rates are as follows:
This year’s conference will feature a number of sessions that address different areas of International Education. A complete list of the sessions to be offered has been included below:
- New Comer's Session
- Seasoned NAFSAns Roundtable
- Working it All In: An International Education Ambassadors Program
- Updates from Customs and Border Protection
- Branding with Social Media: Enhancing Student Involvement
- High Volume CPT Administration: Comparative Examples from San Jose State University and Santa Clara University
- International Education in Healthcare Settings: What you need to know
- Intercultural Understanding
- ISMP: An International Student Mentoring Program
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program Trends and Updates
- Using the Intercultural Development Inventory in study abroad application selection
- Grey Areas in International Student Advising
- Developing a Summer Program at Your University: How to Design and Launch a Successful Program
- How do Government Agencies View International Education?
View a more detailed description of each session (70kb