Welcome to the Region V website! Here you will find helpful information about upcoming events in the region, immigration updates, the Region V team roster, and other resources for your work.
Sign up for our mailing list
The purpose of Region V is to advance NAFSA's mission within the region's specified area by developing and implementing appropriate activities to such purposes, and by responding to the particular needs of its members. NAFSA Region V, composed of Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin, has approximately 800 members representing more than 250 institutions.
We hope you find this site both practical and helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
For information and resources related to NAFSA's Knowledge Communities (KCs), feel free to reach out to Region V's KC Liaisons and others pertaining to your area of interest or need:
- Education Abroad (EA) Liaison for semester, academic year and exchange programs: Kimberly Neill
- Education Abroad (EA) Liaison for short-term and faculty-led programs: Susan Morgan
- International Enrollment Management (IEM) Liaison: Carolyn J. Brady
- Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship (TLS) Liaison: (currently vacant)
- International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Liaison: Colleen Seaton
- International Education Leadership (IEL) Liaison: Bill Elliot
- Advocacy Coordinator: Emlyn Torres
- Community College Liaison: Mary Foreman