NAFSA is the world's largest nonprofit association dedicated to international education and exchange. NAFSA's more than 10,000 members are administrators, advisors, instructors, students, advocates, volunteers, and all those committed to the growth of international education.
The NAFSA Advantage
Join NAFSA and experience the advantage of increasing your professional effectiveness at every stage of your career.
NAFSA membership provides unmatched access to best-in-class programs, information, and resources. NAFSA members gain unrivaled opportunities to partner with experienced leaders and colleagues within international education.
Benefits of NAFSA Membership
- Engage with NAFSA's nearly 10,000 members—both in person and online. Join this incredibly vibrant and welcoming community at NAFSA's Annual Conference & Expo, the largest conference within the international education field, available to members at a significant discount.
- Access the NAFSA Career Center, designed to help you build a powerful international education career, whether you are entering the field or are already an established professional.
- Take advantage of proven professional learning resources that include publications, e-learning courses, webinars, workshops, global learning colloquia, and collegial conversations, many available at no cost to members or at a substantial member discount.
- Access essential resources designed to meet the unique needs of international educators, with access to numerous knowledge communities. These include: Education Abroad; International Education Leadership; International Enrollment Management; International Student and Scholar Services; Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship.
- Secure expert information about government regulations and compliance, including regulatory updates and the NAFSA Adviser's Manual 2.0; proven practices; and support for your campus internationalization efforts.
- Discover advocacy and public policy resources that include legislative updates, position papers, grassroots programs, and the annual International Student Economic Value Tool.
- Stay informed with annual subscriptions to International Educator magazine and NAFSA.news, NAFSA's weekly member-only e-newsletter.
- Keep current on research and trends in international education with the NAFSA Research Connection and a quarterly summary of global Trends and Insights.
- Grow your career with comprehensive professional development programs that include the NAFSA Academy for International Education and the NAFSA Management Development Program.
Build your advantage with a NAFSA membership. Continuously enhance your skills, knowledge, and ability to succeed. Do it for yourself and for your institution or your organization.
Have a question? Read the frequently asked questions about membership.