NAFSA is the world's largest nonprofit association dedicated to international education and exchange. NAFSA's 10,000 members from more than 3,500 institutions, in over 150 countries are administrators, advisors, instructors, students, advocates, volunteers, and all those committed to the growth of international education.
Joining NAFSA is an important step in the career of an international educator. Membership provides professionals in the field with access to information and best practices; leaders in international education; potential partners; and professional development opportunities.
Membership in NAFSA shows others in the field and on your campus that you are a skilled, engaged professional who is connected to the top leaders in international education.
A NAFSA membership offers you the opportunity to:
- Network and engage with NAFSA's nearly 10,000 members, in person and online
- Develop and expand professional networks through leadership and member activities
- Stay up-to-date on current news and trends with www.nafsa.org and member-only publications such as International Educator magazine and the NAFSA.news e-newsletter
- Connect with international education professionals from around the globe at NAFSA's Annual Conference & Expo, the largest gathering for the international education field, at a significant discount
- Access expert information related to government regulations, best practices, and advocating for internationalization on campuses
- Build expertise with quality professional development training while saving at the discounted member rate
- Save money on essential publications, including the NAFSA Adviser's Manual
NAFSA membership provides new opportunities for career growth and enhances your professional standing in the international education community. Take advantage by joining or renewing your membership today.
Have a question? Read the frequently asked questions about membership.