International Enrollment Management Knowledge Community
The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling. IEM is essential for institutions who wish to create a successful international enrollment strategy. The IEM KC networks offer discussion forums and a resource library connecting international education professionals worldwide.
IEM Mission Statement
The IEM KC is a dynamic community that provides leading-edge knowledge for international education professionals in recruiting, admissions, preparation, and international enrollment management.
International Enrollment Management Knowledge Community Leadership Team
NAFSA members may contact leaders through the online membership directory. Nonmembers can contact leaders by submitting a request form to one of the network leaders listed below.
- Andy Nicol, Chair
Business Development Director, Hobsons, Inc
- Jim Crawley, Chair-elect
Director of University Admission & Advising Services, ELS Education Services, Inc
- Cindy Ochoa, Past Chair and 2013 Annual Conference Committee member
Center Director, EC San Francisco
- Aleksander Morawski, Admissions & Credential Evaluation Network Leader
International Admissions Advisor, Seattle University
- Valerie Heming, Intensive English Programs Network Leader
Director, English Language Center, University of Central Missouri
- Lin Larson, Recruitment, Advising, Marketing, Admissions Network Leader
Senior International Specialist, University of California-Berkeley
- Ujjaini Sahasrabudhe, Information Management Coordinator
Senior Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions, University of Southern California
- Geoff Moody, Training coordinator
Associate VP of International Admissions Southern New Hampshire University
- David Di Maria, Regional Liaison Outreach Coordinator
Director, International Programs and Services, Kent State University