The American Council on Education Innovative Campus Strategies Web site presents these innovative short-term study abroad programs:
View the Resource
- Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center's consortium of small colleges international business study abroad program.
- Arcadia University's First Year Students Study Abroad Experience one-week opportunity.
- Murray State University's Discover Korea two-week education abroad program.
- Kennesaw State University's two week inexpensive study abroad programs, including summer study program in China.
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland provides all academically eligible students a scholarship for one short-term study abroad experience.
- Oakland Community College sends 10 students annually for a week-long program at the Salzburg Seminar.
- Webster University's International Business six to nine week Internship.