Poster Fairs at NAFSA 2020
Visit the Poster Fair Area of the International Education Expo Hall to explore posters featuring innovative products, model practices, and new approaches to the field of international education.
More than 350 poster presentations will cover a variety of topics across fifteen themes throughout the week. Presenters will be on hand to answer questions and discuss their poster in depth. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to engage with a presenter one-on-one, discover model practices, or network with others who are doing similar programs!
For a detailed poster fair schedule, including a complete list of poster titles, consult the online planner or the conference app.
Tuesday, May 26
10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- U.S. Higher Education Partnership Fair
2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Uses of Technology and Social Media in International Education
Wednesday, May 27
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Assessment and Evaluation in International Education
- Innovative and Sustainable Practices in Intensive English Programming
- Model Practices in International Enrollment Management
- Model Practices in International Student and Scholar Services
1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Increasing Diversity Outreach and Support in International Education
- Intercultural Initiatives for Campus and Community
- Orientation, Transition, and Retention Programs as an Integral Support Service
Thursday, May 28
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Updates on Country and Regional Higher Education
1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Advocacy in International Education
- Crisis Management in International Education
- Enhancing Learning in Education Abroad: Study, Work, Intern, Volunteer, and Research Innovations
Friday, May 29
9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Global Learning On and Off Campus
- Internationalizing the Campus
- International Education Research