NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
2009 Region II Conference
World of Enchantment
NAFSA Region II Regional Conference
October 27-30, 2009
Conference Chair: Kay Forsyth
Utah State University - [email protected]
Start planning ahead! Think hot chili peppers, southwestern sunsets and red rock vistas. Mark your caldendars NOW for Albuquerque, New Mexico, the site of our next Regional conference Oct 27-30, 2009. The conference will be located at the Hotel Albuquerque.
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town exemplifies "Albuquerque Style," a unique blend of New Mexico's Pueblo, Spanish Territorial and Western cultural influences. Listed in Travel + Leisure in 2001 as one of “25 stylish hotels under $200,” Hotel Albuquerque is a landmark hotel nestled in the heart of the historic Old Town Plaza and museum district with its 400 year history and more than 200 shops, restaurants, and galleries to explore. Hotel Albuquerque is also a convenient starting point for further exploration of all that Albuquerque and central New Mexico has to offer. For more information about the hotel: http://hhandr.com/alb_main.php.
More information about session proposals, conference activities will be added in the coming months. Tell your colleagues, plan a session and let's all meet in Albuquerque next October.
Kay Forsyth, Utah State University
(Ms.) Kay Forsyth Director, Office of Study Abroad
Utah State University
0108 Old Main Hill
Logan, Utah 84322-0108 USA
T: +1.435.797.1253 or +1.435.797.0601
F: +1.435.797.8018 email: [email protected]
Although this event is over, you can still peruse the site and look at what was offered this year.
- Albuquerque Conference Planning Meeting (45kb )
- Exhibitor Registration Form (179kb )
- Download a printable registration form (145kb )
- Take advantage of the "New-to-NAFSA" Introductory Rate of $180! Learn more... (290kb ) | Please note that new members of NAFSA will have to register by paper in order to get the half-price discount.
- Download the Schedule at a Glance (8kb ) for the Albuquerque Conference!
- Download the Session Schedule for ABQ (11kb )
- View the Conference Program - (16.6mb ) Large file, may take some time to download!