Hotel Reservations & Information
Below is the information concerning room reservations for the 2010 Bi-Regional Conference.
Book a room at the Hilton Omaha reservations page.
Preview a schematic of the second floor where the majority of events will be held.
|Hotel Reservation Information|
|Group Name||Association of International Educators NAFSA|
|Hotel Name||Hilton Omaha|
|Hotel Address||1001 Cass Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68102
General Information about Hilton Omaha
- 2.5 miles from Omaha’s Eppley Airfield offering complimentary airport shuttle Connected to the Qwest Center Omaha by a glass enclosed skywalk.
- The Old Market Area is within walking distance from the hotel in the downtown area featuring a historic and charming atmosphere with relaxing places to stroll, shop, dine, listen to live music, enjoy galleries, and more. Transportation is available as needed.
- Riverfront area next to the hotel offering an oasis along the river with paved walkways, park benches, Heartland of America public park, Lewis & Clark Landing open spaces, historic monuments, and riverside dining.
- Full size hairdryer
- Coffee maker
- Full size iron and ironing board
- 32” flat screen tv’s in all of our rooms
- La Source bath collection by Crabtree & Evelyn®
- Personal refreshment center
- Fine wood desk work area
- High speed internet access on two 2-line phones
- Individual thermostat controls
- Alarm clock radio & nightlight
- Hilton's signature Serenity bed by Serta
- Natural fill down blanket and comforter
- Choice of feather or foam pillows
- Room Service
- Business Center access
- Valet dry cleaning
- 3-level attached parking garage and surface parking lots
The contemporary Liberty Tavern Restaurant, serving all-American favorites handcrafted from fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as an amazing Sunday brunch. Unwind at Liberty Tavern Lounge or grab a Starbucks® coffee from Hilton Omaha Coffee & Gift Shop. In-room dining is also available.
Enjoy our full service Health Club - featuring new Precor® cardio equipment, personalized fitness assessments, and free weights. Guests can also relax in our Jacuzzi or swim in the indoor pool. Spa services include massages and facials.
Chandeliers in our ballroom came from the Czech Republic. They are hand blown, hand crafted pieces of glass. It was a two-week process to unpack, inspect, and assemble them.