2017 Exhibitor Information
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the NAFSA Region XI conference! Exhibitor registration is now open. Table selection is on a first-come, first-served basis, so register soon!
Exhibitor Cost: $810
The cost of exhibiting includes:
- One individual full conference registration (other representatives attending the conference must complete an individual conference registration form, which may be accessed from the Region XI website when regular registration begins) This year, full conference registration includes all meals.
- A table and chair (table dimensions are 96” x 30”; table cloth included)
- Attendance at Opening Reception, Formal or Flannel Dinner, Breakfast (2), and Luncheon (2)
- Wireless internet access (electricity available at an additional cost of $90)
- Exhibitor Ribbon
- Recognition in the Conference Program Guide
* Please note that the price of exhibiting has increased this year due to increase of the conference attendee fee. This is because meals are included and are as follows: opening reception, hors d’oeuvres, Wednesday night Formal or Flannel Dinner, and breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday.
Set-up is between 3:00pm and 5:30pm on Tuesday, November 7.
Exhibitors must be set up before the 6:00pm opening reception that will take place on Tuesday evening.
Exhibit hall hours are:
Tuesday, November 7 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8 from 7:00am – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 9 from 7:00am – 12:00 p.m..
Please note that this year we may be unable to accommodate a secure storage area outside of exhibiting hours as the exhibit hall will also be used for dining. Individuals are encouraged to store their valuables in their rooms for safekeeping. In an effort to ensure more traffic in the exhibit area, we will be holding the Opening Reception on Tuesday evening, breakfast and scheduled coffee breaks on Wednesday and Thursday, and seating for "grab 'n go" lunch on Wednesday in the exhibit area.
Table Selection and Registration
Exhibit tables will be self-selected at the time of registration on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be available for purchase online until the close of the registration system. From that point forward, please contact exhibitor coordinators Claire Novotny and Alyx Raffo at [email protected] for information on purchasing space via the paper application and/or onsite. Please note that the Hyatt Regency will require that all exhibitors submit a liability form, which will be emailed to you after registering.
CONFERENCE ATTENDEE LIST
Two weeks prior to the conference, the attendee list will be available via the conference app for participants who have opted to share their information.
Omni Mount Washington Hotel will accept exhibitor materials no earlier than November 4, 2017. Shipping details will be sent upon confirmation of payment. Please note that the hotel will be unable to accommodate the early arrival of any materials, so please plan accordingly. There is no hotel handling fee, but exhibitors will be responsible to make return shipping arrangements. Exhibitor coordinators, Claire and Alyx, will have USPS priority mail boxes available at the hotel if needed (available for free and on a first come, first-served basis).
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING
Visit the Sponsorship and Advertising page to learn more about sponsoring conference events and/or advertising in the conference program or through registration packet inserts.