Skip to main content
Steps to Solving an Immigration Problem
- Endeavor to resolve the problem yourself by using several resources. Consult the following:
- Seek the advice of a colleague using the KISSS Network of Advisors
- If your case is already pending at the USCIS California Service Center,
refer to CSC Procedures and Updates for assistance with EAD issuance, address changes, requests for expedites and other matters.
- If your problem relates to current immigration regulations or procedures (such as travel restrictions, visa processing, etc.) please remember to report it in Issue Net.
- Contact the appropriate Region XII Reg Ombud