1. Endeavor to resolve the problem yourself by using several resources. Consult the following:  
  2. Seek the advice of a colleague using the KISSS Network of Advisors
  3. If your case is already pending at the USCIS California Service Center,
    refer to CSC Procedures and Updates for assistance with EAD issuance, address changes, requests for expedites and other matters.
  4. If your problem relates to current immigration regulations or procedures (such as travel restrictions, visa processing, etc.) please remember to report it in Issue Net.
  5. Contact the appropriate Region XII Reg Ombud