NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
Steps to Solving an Immigration Problem
- Endeavor to resolve the problem yourself by using several resources. Consult the following:
- NAFSA Adviser's Manual Online Subscription Information
- NAFSA's Regulatory Information pages which contain up to date regulatory news, announcements
- NAFSA Practice Advisories
- Seek the advice of a colleague using the KISSS Network of Advisors
- If your case is already pending at the USCIS California Service Center,
refer to CSC Procedures and Updates for assistance with EAD issuance, address changes, requests for expedites and other matters.
- If your problem relates to current immigration regulations or procedures (such as travel restrictions, visa processing, etc.) please remember to report it in Issue Net.
- Contact the appropriate Region XII Reg Ombud