Skip to main content
- Remember Me: The first time you click a reply link, you will be asked to log in. Make sure to check "Remember Me", so that future links will take you directly to their online threads.
- Recover Login: If you don't know your NAFSA login or password, visit www.nafsa.org/findme to have it emailed to you.
- Update Login/Password: You can change your NAFSA login ID and password. We highly recommend doing this, as the default IDs and passwords are difficult to remember. To do so, first login with your existing password, and then visit www.nafsa.org/loginpassword
- Posting New Topics: Bookmark the page from which you post a new topic. This is the page that lists all of the topic threads in a discussion forum - it has a button labeled "New Topic" at the top of the list. To find it, visit your Network(s) homepage(s), click on Discussion Forums, and click on the name of the forum.
- Link Problems: If the reply links are not "active" (ie., you have to copy and paste them), this is a due to a setting in your email client. You may be using an older email program, have links turned off, or are set to receive emails as text-only. Most newer email clients will automatically make links clickable. Please contact your IT staff for help with this.
- Replying Directly: If you prefer to reply directly to someone, click the "Reply" link in your email notification, and then click on the poster's name. This will bring up a page displaying their information, including their email address if they have chosen to display it.
- Get Help: If you need personal assistance, please fill out our contact form, and we will get in touch with you: www.nafsa.org/webmaster