Meet Ali Arab. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Houston and has taught adjunct courses on Risk Managements for Financial Institutions at Pace University.
- Completed Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering at the University of Houston
- Taught Risk Management for Financial Institutions as an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Pace University
- Published more than 15 peer-reviewed articles in flagship journals and conference proceedings
- Frequent speaker on topics related to global banking, systemic risk, and analytics at various business forums, conferences, and universities
- Consults with major financial institutions in the U.S. to address challenges in analytics, risk management, regulatory compliance, and capital adequacy
University of Houston