On Tuesday, June 30, 2009, the Office of the Citizenship and Immigrations Services Ombudsman submitted its 2009 Annual Report to Congress.
The 2009 Annual Report includes:
- A review of USCIS Transformation
- The most pervasive and serious problems USCIS customers experience such as Requests for Evidence, customer service, and FBI name checks
- Eight Annual Report recommendations that cover file transfers and tracking, DNA testing, and more
- Eight formal recommendations that cover motions to reopen, EB-5 investor visas, T and U visas, EADs; and more
- Ombudsman facilitation of interagency meetings
The Ombudsman Office receives comments at [email protected]