is a powerful collection of resources for internationalization leaders in the
United States. Featuring content from many of the most well-known international
education organizations, this 'portal to a world of information' allows U.S.
administrators and faculty to quickly access helpful resources on a variety of
topics in campus internationalization.
Launched in April 2009, the portal is a collaborative effort among the 11 charter members of the Inter-associational Network on Campus Internationalization (INCI), of which NAFSA is one.
The portal features Web and print resources as well as event and program & institute listings about:
- Comprehensive internationalization, institutional and cultural change
- Mission and strategic planning
- Institutional structures, policies, and funding
- Faculty and staff development and engagement
- Education abroad
- International students and scholars
- International collaboration
- Community engagement, outreach, and advocacy
- Assessment and evaluation
- Additional resources