|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|July 22, 2021||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Registration Closed|
International students often face struggles with feeling welcome and integrated on campus, especially during times of global uncertainty. Join a panel of programmatic specialists from different institution types for a discussion of practices, successes, and challenges in peer mentoring through virtual onboardings, orientations, or a buddy program.
The content is relevant to international student and scholar services, international enrollment management, advising, as well as senior international managers.
Collegial Conversation Supplemental Resources
KC ISSS Resources
- Collegial Conversation: International Students and Virtual Programming: Creating an Engaging Experience
- Effective Communication Plans and Platforms for the ISSS Office
- International Student Advising Network
- International Student Orientation: A Common Thread
- NAFSA Intercultural Activity Toolkit
- Ten Tech Tools to Increase Connection & Student Engagement, Region XII Northern California District Virtual Workshop
International Educator Magazine Articles
- Finding Allies
- Six Steps for Using Data to Advocate for Internationalization
- Ten Ways to Make a Case for the Future for International Education