The 2016 application process is now closed.
- Work at a U.S. college or university categorized as a community college; associates college; historically black college or university (HBCU); Hispanic-serving institution (HIS); or tribal college or university.
- Have either never attended a NAFSA annual conference or have not attended in the past 5 years.
- Have either never been a NAFSA member or previous NAFSA membership has expired in the past 5 years.
- Have responsibilities or will have responsibilities for aspects of international education on their campus.
- Are willing to share information gained at the conference with home campus colleagues and mentor future Diversity Impact Program participants.
- Are willing to give back to the association after completion of the program with continued involvement such as volunteer leadership service.
- Please complete your application by April 1, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
- Only one award per institution will be granted. Please note that awards are not transferable.
- Decisions will be announced in mid-April before the 2016 NAFSA Annual Conference early-bird registration deadline. Please do not register for the conference before hearing about your application status.
- Applicants will be expected to pay for their own transportation, meals, and lodging.