|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|November 16, 2020||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Register Today|
This event is included in the IEW Campus Connection program.
Featuring: Richard Fontaine
Richard is the CEO of the Center for a New American Security and was foreign policy advisor to Senator John McCain, and previously served at the State Department, the National Security Council, and on the staff of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Join us as we look at the results of the 2020 U.S. elections and discuss the impact it will have on international education, diplomacy and engagement with the world. Following the panel discussion, there will be a brief period of Q&A. In addition, NAFSA will be announcing the latest International Student Economic Value tool.
You Should Attend
- If you are engage with your member of Congress
- If you want to learn more about policies that foster the exchange of ideas, create a commonsense immigration process, and encourage enlightened global engagement
- If you are interested in learning about NAFSA's current and ongoing public policy priorities
What You Will Gain From Participating
- An insider's view of what may come from elected officials in the next four years
- A preview of the policy priorities for the administration and the 117th U.S. Congress that NAFSA will be advocating for to create a more welcoming and globally engaged United States.