|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|November 19, 2020||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Registration Closed|
This event is available for on-demand access through December 31, 2020. You may purchase access to all IEW Campus Connection programming through December 15, 2020.
Since March, international educators have been called upon to evacuate students, transform advising practices, pivot to online platforms, and re-envision our work for the foreseeable future. It has been a truly remarkable year, requiring innovation and creativity in our approaches. In the midst of this upheaval, the NAFSA community continues our focus on supporting the students that inspire our work. On November 19, as part of NAFSA’s celebration of International Education Week, join your peers from the knowledge communities in education abroad, international students/scholar services, and international enrollment management to hear how these colleagues have weathered, what new approaches for student engagement they will continue after the pandemic era, who have emerged as new critical allies, and why their continue to be optimistic about the future of international education.
You Should Attend
- If you are a manager or direct service international education professional
- If your work supports students on and off campus, in the United States, and abroad
- If you want to promote an environment conducive to student engagement
- If you are concerned with how you will adapt what you have learned during the era of physical distancing to a campus-based environment in the future
What You Will Gain
- Practical knowledge and examples of student engagement
- Insights to drive future research and practice in the field of international education
*Please note that this event will be recorded and images from the event may be used for future marketing purposes.