The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling. IEM is essential for institutions that wish to create a successful international enrollment strategy. The IEM KC networks offer discussion forums and a resource library connecting international education professionals worldwide.
Connect with the Community
Explore resources related to IEM or connect with your peers.
The IEM KC is a dynamic community that provides leading-edge knowledge for international education professionals in recruiting, admissions, preparation, and international enrollment management.
NAFSA members may contact leaders through the online membership directory. Nonmembers can contact leaders by submitting a request form to one of the network leaders listed below.
David Di Maria, Chair
Montana State University
Amy VanSurksum , Chair-Elect
University of Glasgow
- Bill Elliott, Past Chair
Eastern Illinois University
- Stephanie Ingvaldson, Admissions & Credential Evaluation Network Leader
California State University-Fresno
- Mandy Hansen, Recruitment, Advising, Marketing, and Admissions Network Leader
University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Kevin Timlin, Regional Liaison Outreach Coordinator
Northern Michigan University
- Daryl Bish, Intensive English Programs Network Leader
University of Florida, English Language Institute
- Tonyia Stewart, Member-at-Large
- David Woodward, Sponsored Program Liaison
Associates in Cultural Exchange