Subject Matter Lead Benefits
Have you been looking for a way to take a greater leadership role in the field of international education? Participating in the development of a NAFSA e-Learning course is an opportunity to share your expertise with the field, to learn about e-Learning and course design, collaborate with colleagues and to help provide training to new recruiters. E-Learning Course development team members will be recognized in the e-Learning course and workbook.
Subject Matter Lead Responsibilities to NAFSA:
- Participate in the content development of an e-learning course by providing subject matter expertise on job skills, real world scenarios and sample job materials.
- What are the pros and cons of common recruiting methods? Share an example of a recruiting goal, which methods you used to meet that goal and why.
- Share an example of a mission statement for an international admissions/recruitment office.
- What is a typical challenge that might happen to a recruiter trying to develop a recruiting budget?
- Help to design an e-learning course and ensure on-time delivery of materials at prescribed deadlines.
- Read drafts and provide comments to team members on content issues.
- Participate in team conference calls.
- Give NAFSA permission to duplicate, and make available for sale the e-learning course and all related materials.
NAFSA Staff and Consultant will incorporate subject matter expertise to develop a relevant and high-quality e-learning course.
By accepting and signing this E-Learning Agreement, I understand and agree that:
- I retain ownership of the copyright in the contributions I made to the e-learning course, and I have the same rights to use or license my contributions which I would have had without entering into this License Agreement.
- I grant to NAFSA: Association of International Educators a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable, license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, perform, sublicense, and distribute my contributions of materials to the e-learning course. I agree that NAFSA may use my contributions in its e-learning course and training materials such as participant workbook.
- I represent that I am legally entitled to grant this license. If any third party has any rights to intellectual property that I created for the e-learning course that includes my contributions to this project, I represent that I have received permission that party’s permission to grant this license.
- I represent that each of my contributions is my original creation.
- I understand and acknowledge that NAFSA is not obligated to use my contributions in the e-learning course.
Approval and Acceptance
Each of the undersigned parties acknowledge that he/she possesses the legal authority to enter into this agreement and agrees to the terms and conditions stated herein. Our working together as a team helps to ensure a successful e-learning course for all participants.
Senior Director, Professional Learning Services