Complete your application by November 1, 2020 to be eligible to receive a $500 2021 NAFSA Academy Scholarship Available to every early applicant accepted into the Academy.
The NAFSA Academy for International Education is an intensive yearlong training program with extensive networking opportunities. The Academy will expand and deepen your understanding of international education and prospects for future leadership.
This yearlong program is comprised of three training events, complemented by written assignments, regular cohort conference calls, and coaching. The Academy is an introduction to the profession of international education and its major practice areas. The program is flexible and designed to meet your individual needs and learning goals.
Is the Academy right for you?
- Are you a new professional to the field of international education?
- Are you transitioning or would you like to transition between core areas of expertise within international education?
- Are you looking to broaden your perspective of the field of international education?
- Are you interested in connecting with others in international education and creating strong professional ties?
- Are you interested in working with an experienced NAFSA coach to help you further your own learning goals?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you are a great candidate for the NAFSA Academy for International Education.
What can the Academy help me accomplish?
Through the Academy you will:
- Receive personalized coaching from a seasoned international educator.
- Build a network of international education colleagues, both in your region and nationally, to aid your professional development.
- Gain knowledge and skills to prepare you to serve as an international education resource at your institution.
- Boost your proficiencies as an international educator through individualized learning plan, training, and networking.