NAFSA: Association of International Educators launched a new and completely redesigned website on July 18 supported by a new content management system. This contemporary, new site will continue to provide you with the important information that you rely upon from NAFSA. We recommend that you log in with your NAFSA ID to navigate to the new site. This will provide you with expanded access. And, members using their NAFSA ID, will also have access to exclusive member-only resources.
Some of the great features of the new NAFSA.org include:
- A modern and refreshed look that is unique to NAFSA
- Familiar navigation with improved clarity
- Advanced search capabilities that serve the needs of international educators
- Enhanced user experience with clear calls to action, and a responsive design that is mobile-friendly, and consistent across all platforms
- A new content management system that improves reliability and security compliance, and allows for future upgrades and improvements
We will continuously add new content and make critical updates to the site on a timely basis. And, we will continue to refine the look and feel of the site to improve the user experience.
We hope you enjoy and take full advantage of the new NAFSA.org!