Connect with Community
The NAFSA Annual Conference is your opportunity to establish new contacts and deepen professional relationships within communities that share your professional challenges and interests. Community-focused events and gatherings at NAFSA 2019 connect you with peers and senior leaders you can call upon all year round for professional guidance and advice. Build your professional network while strengthening the diverse communities that advance the field of international education and support international education professionals before, during, and after the conference.
Knowledge Community (KC) open meetings and Member Interest Group (MIG) meetings welcome participants to engage in small group conversations focused on variety of personal and professional interests. Browse these great networking opportunities and be sure to add them to your conference schedule!
- Education Abroad Knowledge Community
- International Education Leadership Knowledge Community
- International Enrollment Management Knowledge Community
- International Student and Scholar Services Knowledge Community
- Member Interest Group Meetings
- Shared Interest Open Meetings
- Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship Knowledge Community
Each of the 11 NAFSA regions located throughout the United States will hold individual meetings at NAFSA 2019. Find your region and then add your regional meeting to your conference schedule.
- Regional I Update
- Regional II Update
- Regional III Update
- Regional IV Update
- Regional V Update
- Regional VI Update
- Regional VII Update
- Regional VIII Update
- Regional X Update
- Regional XI Update
- Regional XII Update
Knowledge Community Networking Receptions
Gather together with colleagues and friends who share similar professional interests at five networking receptions.
- Education Abroad
- International Education Leadership
- International Enrollment Management
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship
I look forward to attending this conference every year. It is so nice to have the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with colleagues from across the U.S. and around the world. Marilyn J. Jackson, San Francisco State University