IEM Connector Program
The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling.
About the IEM Connector Program
The IEM Connector Program matches professionals who are new to NAFSA’s Annual Conference with seasoned professionals (“Connectors”) who have previously attended and are familiar with the annual conference.
- Help first-timers navigate the annual conference and inform them of networking opportunities at the conference and beyond;
- Maneuver conference schedule of events;
- Be available for questions leading up to the annual conference in Washington, D.C.
Connector Program Timeline
- Friday, April 19: Deadline to apply
- Friday, May 3: Matches are notified by email
- Friday, May 10: Make sure to contact your Connectors!
IEM at NAFSA 2019
Please join us for the following IEM events at the 2019 NAFSA Annual Conference:
IEM KC Update Meeting- Monday, May 27 4:30pm-5:15pm
Meet the members of the International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) and learn about the activities, new initiatives, resources, and online professional networks for this year. Leaders will also discuss opportunities to get involved with the IEM KC.
IEM Networking Reception- Monday, May 27 5:30pm-7:30pm
Network with other conference attendees and NAFSA staff in the IEM field.
Open Meeting: Tips for Newcomers in IEM- Tuesday, May 28 11:30am-12:30pm
Start networking with colleagues, get tips on how to navigate the sessions and events, and learn how NAFSA and the IEM Knowledge Community can help you!
Questions? Contact [email protected]