Continuing the Benefits of NAFSA 2020
Innovate and Influence with your professional network year-round
A week at the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo goes by quickly, but it is easy to stay connected!
Build your Network
After all of the new contacts you made at the conference, don’t forget to follow up with your new connections! You can expand your professional network even further through involvement in NAFSA communities.
- View the attendee list in the NAFSA 2020 conference planner and app to collect contact information for any contacts you developed during the week.
- Check out your region and subscribe to your regional network
- Regional conferences (held in the fall) are a great way to continue your professional development and strengthen connections in your region.
- Access the practice resources and tools in NAFSA’s Knowledge Communities (KCs) and Member Interest Groups (MIGs).
- Stay updated on the latest international education career opportunities with the NAFSA Career Center.
- Join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and beyond!
Become a NAFSA Member
NAFSA members receive the full benefits of participation in the NAFSA community, including discounted conference registration and members-only specials on NAFSA products, programs and services. Membership information is available in your registration materials, at the registration desk, at the NAFSA Pavilion in the Expo Hall and online.
Help Improve the First-Timer Experience
- Fill out conference evaluations that you receive via e-mail. Your feedback matters and will make a difference for future first-timers.
- Be sure to also evaluate sessions that you attend. Session evaluations can be found in the online planner and app.
- Report regulatory issues of concern and contact NAFSA regional volunteers for assistance through IssueNet.