EAKC Connector Program at NAFSA 2020
The Education Abroad (EA) Knowledge Community (KC) is a community that focuses on the needs of education abroad professionals.
About the EAKC Connector Program
The EAKC Connector Program connects Annual Conference newcomers to seasoned professionals who have previously attended and are familiar with the conference.
- Help first-timers navigate the annual conference and inform them of networking opportunities at the conference and beyond;
- Maneuver conference schedule of events;
- Be available for questions leading up to the annual conference.
Connector Program Timeline
- Friday, April 17: Deadline to apply
- Tuesday, May 5: Matches are notified by email
- Friday, May 8: Make sure to contact your Connectors!
EAKC at NAFSA 2020
Please join us for the following EAKC events at the 2020 NAFSA Annual Conference:
EA KC Update Meeting
Monday, May 25, 4:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Meet the leaders of the Education Abroad Knowledge Community (EA KC) to hear about its current activities and future plans for resources that support education abroad professionals. The EA KC will recognize its award winners and highlight opportunities to get involved with the community. All are welcome!
EA KC Networking Reception
Monday, May 25, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Gather together with colleagues and friends who share similar professional interests at the education abroad networking reception. Hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar are available.
Open Meeting: Education Abroad Newcomers
Tuesday, May 26, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Network with colleagues, get tips for navigating the conference, learn about NAFSA’s resources and online communities for educational abroad professionals. For new professionals and first-timer annual conference attendees from the field of education abroad.
Questions? Contact us.