2005 Conference Registration Information
Via the Internet
If you are a member or non-member you can register on-line with a credit card. All special registration must be done through mail or fax.
Submit completed registration form with payment to NAFSA Region II and Region III, 411 Lafayette St, Suite 201, New York, NY 10003. Make checks payable to NAFSA Region III.
Fax completed registration form with credit card information to: 212.460.5460.
Your registration form must be accompanied by payment in order for you to be registered for the conference and/or a workshop. Purchase orders will NOT be accepted.Please note:Only those registering in the Member or Non-Member category will be able to register on-line. All other discounted registrant categories should use fax or mail to register. If you have questions about how you should register, please contact Karen Becker, Region II conference registrar, at [email protected].
- The early discount registration rate is offered through October 10. Registration forms received after October 10 will be accepted and charged the on-site fees.
- The One Day registration rate is for one day only (Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday). Please indicate the day you wish to attend on the registration form. If you wish to attend more than one day, your registration will be processed at the full conference registration rate.
- Individuals who submitted a session proposal before June 15, 2005 and had their proposal accepted will receive an "Early Bird Special" $35.00 discount on their registration fee.
- Exhibitors receive one free registration as part of the exhibit fee. Meals may be purchased separately.
- Region II Gene Smith Awardees and Region III NAFSA Lifetime Members receive a waiver of the registration fee, meals may be purchased separately.
National NAFSA Membership
Discounted NAFSA National membership is available for first-time membership ONLY. Join NAFSA National now at a special half price of $157.50. NAFSA National will send you membership information.
Please select the meals you wish to attend. Guest tickets are available at cost. If you have special dietary needs, please let us know how we can accommodate you on the space provided on the registration form. No cancellations are available for meals.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER for a workshop. On-site registration for a workshop will not be permitted. State your second workshop preference on the registration form in case your first preference is full. The workshops occur concurrently, so please register for only one workshop. Please register early because seating in each workshop is limited. Click here for a workshop desciptions.
In order for you to be registered for the workshop, your registration form must be accompanied by a payment. Notification will be given if the workshop is full. If your selected workshop is full and you will not attend another workshop, a refund will be sent four to six weeks after the conference.
Registration fee refunds must be requested in writing (email Peggy Stansberry at [email protected]). No refunds are given for meals.
Requests that are postmarked by October 24, 2005 will be charged a processing fee of $10. NO refunds are given after October 25, 2005.
- Be sure to review all the registration forms and procedures.
- Please write your name as you wish it to appear on your badge.
- Provide your NAFSA membership number.
- Please be sure to calculate the total amount due on the registration form.