Erroneous cards due to Service error will be replaced free of charge. The DSO needs to return the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card to the CSC Liaison as soon as possible. Write down the correction that needs to be done. Mail the card to:
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Fl.
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Attention: Ana Rili, Jesook Choi, OR Teresita Hernando (Division II)
"Do not open in the mailroom. To be opened by addressee only."
It may take at least a couple of weeks to process a replacement card. CSC liaison would need to request the file to verify the information. It is also highly recommended that DSOs contact the CSC liaison by email prior to mailing the EAD card.

*Applicants may need to re-file I-765 for card replacement, with fee, if it’s a non-Service error