Designed for directors, deans, faculty, and professionals with extensive experience in education abroad or international enrollment management, NAFSA Strategic Retreats provide participates with the opportunity to:
- Collaborate on a profound level with senior-level education abroad and international enrollment management leaders and professionals
- Engage in a participant-driven agenda with an open format designed to spark creativity
- Reconnect with your core reasons for seeking to serve and advance education abroad and international enrollment management
- Develop approaches to better influence support for your program with stakeholders
- Post-event materials and reading list help you start deeper conversations on campus
Stay tuned for upcoming retreats.
Washington, D.C. | July 26-27, 2018
Reimagining Return on Investment in a Changing Landscape
Washington, D.C. | July 17-18, 2017
What Makes Education Abroad a High-Impact Practice?
Washington, D.C. | August 4-5, 2016
How Does Education Abroad Drive 21st Century Global Learning?
Phoenix, Arizona | February 4-5, 2016
Washington, D.C. | July 16-17, 2015
"Thank you for this new format for education abroad leaders. I have attended many conferences and workshops, and found the NAFSA Retreat’s 'open space' approach created a more productive environment for conversation and led to deeper discussions than I have had previously.”
Amanda Kelso shares her thoughts and insights about participating in NAFSA’s Strategic Retreat for Education Abroad Leaders in Washington, D.C.