NAFSA’s Global Partners receive exclusive benefits and savings at 2019 Regional Conferences. Below you will find the dates and locations of the 2019 regional conferences.
Why you should consider participating at Regional Conferences as a Global Partner:
- Exclusive discounts on exhibiting, advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Early access to regional conference expo floor booking and ability to book multiple regions at one time
- Access to thousands of potential new business leads
- Opportunities to explore new regionally-based audiences and partners
- Focused, face-to-face networking events and exhibitor engagement
- Cost-effective venues to meet and engage with existing customers
If you have any questions about Regional Global Partner benefits or want to discuss which regional conference would be the right fit for your organization, contact the Organizational Advancement team.
2019 Regional Conferences
|Region||Date||Location||Exhibit Booth Price||Purchase Booth|
|I||November 5-8, 2019||Takoma, WA||$540||June 14|
|II||October 14-17, 2019||Cheyenne, WY||$540||June 14|
|III||November 3-6, 2019||Addison, TX||$645-832||June 14|
|IV||October 21-24, 2019||Fargo, ND||$832||June 14|
|V||November 4-6, 2019||Milwaukee, IL||$562||June 14|
|VI||October 27-29, 2019||Indianapolis, IN||$652||June 14|
|VII||November 17-20, 2019||Orlando, FL||$720||June 14|
|VIII||November 12-15, 2019||Baltimore, MD||$585||June 14|
|X||October 28-30, 2019||Lake George, NY||$825||June 21|
|XI||October 29-31, 2019||Worcester, MA||$652||June 14|
|XII||November 4-8, 2019||Pasadena, CA||$832||June 14|
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The Global Partner Benefit Program runs from May 3, 2019 until June 14, 2019.
- Exhibitor registration may be canceled for a full refund, less a $30 processing fee, provided written notification is received any time until six (6) weeks prior to the 2019 regional conference.
- A 50% refund is available for exhibitor and sponsor purchases provided written notification is received between six (6) weeks and four (4) weeks prior to the conference start date.
- No refunds will be granted within four (4) weeks of the conference start date. In the case of emergency or extenuating circumstances, special requests may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the regional leadership team following the conference.
- Refund requests should be submitted to our Regional Affairs team