IEM Connector Program at NAFSA 2020
The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling.
About the IEM Connector Program
The IEM Connector Program matches professionals who are new to NAFSA’s Annual Conference with seasoned professionals (“Connectors”) who have previously attended and are familiar with the annual conference.
- Help first-timers navigate the annual conference and inform them of networking opportunities at the conference and beyond;
- Maneuver conference schedule of events;
- Be available for questions leading up to the annual conference.
Connector Program Timeline
- Friday, April 17: Deadline to apply
- Tuesday, May 5: Matches are notified by email
- Friday, May 8: Make sure to contact your Connectors!
IEM at NAFSA 2020
Please join us for the following IEM events at the 2020 NAFSA Annual Conference:
IEM KC Update Meeting
Monday, May 25, 4:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Meet the members of the International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) and learn about the activities, new initiatives, resources, and online professional networks for this year. Leaders will also discuss opportunities to get involved with the IEM KC.
IEM Networking Reception
Monday, May 25, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Network with other conference attendees and NAFSA staff in the IEM field.
Open Meeting: Tips for Newcomers in IEM
Tuesday, May 26, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Start networking with colleagues, get tips on how to navigate the sessions and events, and learn how NAFSA and the IEM Knowledge Community can help you!
Questions? Contact us.