Join us for the 2019 Regional Conference in Addison, Texas.
November 3 - 6, 2019
14901 Dallas Parkway Dallas, TX 75254Register Today
The NAFSA Region III Team is excited to invite you to Addison, Texas for the 2019 regional conference coming up November 3-6, 2019. Please bookmark this page for regular updates as they become available.
Addison is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex – one of the top ten largest metropolitan areas in the United States and still growing! Addison is home to over 190 restaurants and bars in its compact 4.4 square miles. There's something for everyone. In addition to being a great place for some good food and awesome places to network, Addison has Improv, Dueling Pianos, a brewery, tons of green space, award-winning theatre, and world class shopping at the Galleria!
Take a look at all that Addison has to offer! Addison, Texas: A Road Less Traveled
View the tentative schedule of events for the 2019 Region III Conference.
Interact with and learn from others in the field.
Explore exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities.
- August 6, 2019: Conference and Workshop Registration Opens
- September 20, 2019: End of Early Bird Registration Rates
- October 4, 2019: Last day to register for Workshops
- November 3-6, 2019: Have a great time in Addison with all your Region III Colleagues
Conference Registration Prices
Full Conference Registration
- NAFSA Member: Early Bird $325, Regular $425
- Full-Time Student: Early Bird $100, Regular $125
- Retired Professional: Early Bird $150, Regular $200
- Nonmember: Early Bird $425, Regular $525
Daily Conference Registration
- Member: Early Bird $200, Regular $200
- Full-Time Student: Early Bird $50, Regular $50
- Retired Professional: Early Bird $200, Regular $200
- Nonmember: Early Bird $200, Regular $200
Region III Awards
Each year during the conference, Region III recognizes the contributions of community volunteers and outstanding colleagues who exemplify excellence in international education. Learn more about the awards and nomination procedures.
Book your group rate for NAFSA: Association of International Educators Region III Conference. Please use this reservation link when booking your hotel room to access the group rate prior to October 19, 2019.
The Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria is our 2019 NAFSA Region III Conference Hotel. Marriott Quorum is offering us a special group rate of $179.00 per night.
The $179.00 group rate is available for the following nights: Wednesday, October 30 - Monday, November 11. If you would like to extend your stay, please contact Marriott Quorum directly and they will assist you. The last day to book at the discounted rate of $179.00 per night is Saturday, October 19, 2019.
Self-parking will be available at the Marriott for a special NAFSA Discount of $8.
Local Attractions and Restaurants
Looking for some good food while in Addison? Check out the following restaurants providing conference attendees a discount and the Addison Visitor and Restaurant Guide! Additional coupons will be available for pick up from our Hospitality Table for Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill, Arthur's Steakhouse, and On the Border.
Enjoy these restaurants near the hotel.
- Butcher Block Food & Drive - 4930 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 5 min walk / 3 min drive
This restaurant is new to the area, but has tons of great reviews
- Snooze an A.M. Eatery - 5100 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 8 min walk / 2 min drive
Breakfast and brunch spot with plenty of options
- Cinco Mexican Kitchen - 5000 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 5 min walk / 3 min drive
Because you can’t come to Texas and not eat Tex-Mex
- Ida Claire - 5001 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 6 min walk/3 min drive
One of the most popular restaurants brunch spots in Addison
- Flower Child - 5290 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 4 min drive / 11 min walk
Salads and vegetarian options
- The Lowkey Poke Joint - 5100 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 3 min drive / 10 min walk
Poke and sushi bar
- Flying Saucer and Draught Emporium - 14999 Montfort Dr - $$ - 3 min drive / 11 min walk
- Best Thai Signature - 4135 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 6 min drive
Thai, vegetarian, vegan
- Ramen Hakata - 3720 Belt Line Rd - $$ - 8 min drive
- The Island Spot - 2661 Midway Rd - $$ - 12 min drive
- Whistle Britches - 6110 Frankford Rd - $$ - 12 min drive
Stay Connected Globally and Locally
New Members Save $260 on Your First Year
Regional Conference Cancellation Policy
Conference registration and/or workshop registration may be canceled with full refund less a $30 processing fee, provided written notification is received any time up until four (4) weeks prior to the conference start date.