2019 Exhibitor Information
- Each exhibitor booth comes with two compliantly full-conference registrations
- Each exhibiting staff person will need to register individually and will need to have an individual NAFSA Passport account.
- The exhibit hall will take place over two full days, November 4 and November 5
- Please review the exhibitor and sponsor overview for more details and the exhibit hall layout
Premium exhibitor booths are located in the main hallway outside of the main conference rooms, allowing for maximum visibility throughout the conference.
- Early-bird Rate (through 7/19): $750
- General Rate: $800
Standard exhibitor booths are located in two rooms directly across from the main conference rooms. These two rooms with host all coffee breaks.
- Early-bird Rate (through 7/19): $650
- General Rate: $700
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Monday, November 4, 2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday November 5, 2019, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
*Exhibitor set-up will open at 8:00 am on Sunday, November 3. Break-down will begin at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, November 5.
- The all-conference off-site event will take place at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison. This premiere sponsorship opportunity is expected to be attended by all conference attendees. Surrounded by historical planes from US military history and plenty of space to network and cut loose, this off-site event will give you plenty of time to connect with conference attendees in a memorable setting.
- If you are also a registered exhibitor, you will also have the opportunity to designate your booth in the expo hall as the location to pick up one complimentary drink ticket for the event.
- Full sponsorship of one of the two conference lunches, opening reception, or one of the state breakfasts comes with the opportunity to briefly welcome all event attendees and introduce your organization.
- The Region III Conference will once again be paperless, so no conference planner will be printed. As the sponsor of the conference mobile app, your organization will have an exclusive splash screen ad, visible every time a user opens the app, and a prominently-placed ad on the app's home screen.
- Read a list of all sponsorship opportunities, as well as descriptions of all sponsorship benefits
For questions about exhibiting, advertising, or sponsorship, please contact Blake Hart, Region III Development Chair.