2006 Conference Registration Information
Via the Internet
If you are a member or non-member you can register on-line with a credit card. All special registration must be done through mail or fax.
Submit completed registration form (518kb ) with payment to:
NAFSA II, 411 Lafayette St, Suite 201, New York, NY 10003
Make checks payable to NAFSA Region II.
Fax completed registration form with credit card information to: 212.460.5460.
Download registration form (518kb ) to mail or fax
Your registration form must be accompanied by payment in order for you to be registered for the conference and/or a workshop. Purchase orders will NOT be accepted. Please note: Only those registering in the Member or Non-Member category will be able to register on-line. All other discounted registrant categories should use fax or mail to register.
- See Conference Registration form for registration categories and fees
- The early discount registration rate is offered through October 10.
- The One Day registration rate is for one day only (Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday). Please indicate the day you wish to attend on the registration form. If you wish to attend more than one day, your registration will be processed at the full conference registration rate.
- Individuals who submitted a session proposal before June 30, 2006 and had their proposal accepted will receive an “Early Bird Special” $50.00 discount on their registration fee.
- Exhibitors receive one free registration as part of the exhibit fee. Meals may be purchased separately.
- Region II Gene Smith Awardees will receive a waiver of the registration fee, meals may be purchased separately.
NAFSA International Membership
Discounted NAFSA International membership is available for first-time membership ONLY. Join NAFSA International now at a special half price of $162.50. More info available. (360kb )
Please select the meals you wish to attend. Guest tickets are available at cost listed on the Registration Form. If you have special dietary needs, please let us know how we can accommodate you in the space provided on the registration form. No cancellations are available for meals.
You must pre-register for a workshop. On-site registration for a workshop will not be permitted. State your second workshop preference on the registration form in case your first preference is full. The workshops occur concurrently, so please register for only one workshop. Please register early because seating in each workshop is limited.
In order for you to be registered for the workshop, your registration form must be accompanied by a payment. Notification will be given if the workshop is full. If your selected workshop is full and you did not indicate a second preference, a refund will be sent four to six weeks after the conference.
A refund of the registration fee less a $35 cancellation fee is available through October 24, 2006. No refunds are available after October 24. Workshop cancellations received after October 24 will not receive a refund. Refund requests must be made in writing to the address at the top of the Registration Form, faxed to (212) 460-5460.
- Be sure to review all the registration forms and procedures.
- Please write your name as you wish it to appear on your badge.
- NAFSA members be sure to provide your membership number.
- Please be sure to calculate the total amount due on the registration form.