Region II Communications Representative
Two years. Term begins in January, but will attend the Fall Conference Team Meeting just prior to assuming duties.
By Region II Chair
- Member of NAFSA
- Experience in marketing, communications and social media management (Facebook)
- Prior experience submitting website updates through a content management system and familiarity with the Region II Network.NAFSA community
- Commitment to serve and to attend regional and national conferences
- Confirmed institutional support for participation on Region II Team
- Assist Region II Chair with regional communications via the Region II website, Network.NAFSA and social media.
- Serve as primary moderator for the Region II Network.NAFSA community.
- Assist the Conference Planner in the development of a marketing strategy for the regional conference. Assist Local Arrangements Committee with creation of conference materials as needed, such as the Schedule-at-a-Glance and promotional materials for the state meeting at the national conferences.
- Work with the Region II Executive Team to maintain electronic records and post them on the Region II website.
- Keep abreast of electronic communication needs and opportunities, regionally and nationally.
- Participate fully as a leader in NAFSA by attending the Region II fall conference, national conference, team meetings, governance meetings and other sessions identified by the Chair as important.
- Provide incoming Communications Rep with procedural information and materials prior to the team meeting at the regional conference.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Region II Chair.