|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|February 2, 2022||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Register Today|
This special event that is free for members convenes Senior International Officers and their partner Chief Diversity Officers at three different U.S. institutions. A panel moderator will lead participants through a discussion about the intersection of international education and the work of professionals focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Facilitated breakout room discussions in smaller groups will be conducted and relevant resources will be provided to participants.
Florida International University
- Hilary Landorf, PhD, Associate Professor; Executive Director of Global Learning Initiatives
- El pagnier "EK" Hudson, Vice Provost of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and the Senior Vice President for the Division of Human Resources
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Hilary Kahn, PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor for International Affairs, IUPUI; Associate Vice President for International Affairs, Indiana University
- Khalilah Shabazz, PhD, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
University of California, Davis
- Joanna Regulska, PhD, Vice Provost and Dean of Global Affairs, Professor of Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies
- Renetta Tull, PhD, Vice Chancellor of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Cancellations, Refunds, And Changes To Registration
Cancellations or requests for changes to registration for the NAFSA Diversity and Internationalization Summit must be made in writing to the Academic Affairs and Internationalization team and received no later than January 26.
- Cancellation requests received in writing by January 26 will be refunded, minus a $15 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed back to the credit card used for payment.
- Refunds, minus the cancellation fee, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live Summit takes place.
- Cancellation requests received after January 26 will not be refunded.
- If the Summit is canceled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through Academic Affairs and Internationalization and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.