Summary of verbal responses to questions on the May 21, 2009 Nebraska Service Center "Student/School" teleconference regarding Student I-765s.
Note: The Nebraska Service Center no longer provides written answers in advance of liaison teleconferences due to a new internal policy to clear all written guidance through USCIS Service Center Operations. Until written answers are available, NAFSA will post unofficial summaries of NSC verbal responses compiled by NAFSAns on the teleconference as preliminary guidance. However, the answers are subject to change.
- Copies of Previous I-20s
- Post-Masters Certificate Program- Eligibility for OPT
- Comment Field for OPT Recommendations
- Lost EADs
- I-765 Student Line Supervisor
- Monthly Teleconferences with SCOPS and SEVP
- Updated OPT Policy Guidance, Adjudicators Field Manual
- Processing Times for I-765
- Effect of Economy on Student I-765 Applications: Withdrawals Increase, STEM Applications Decrease
- Fee Waiver Requests