At the NAFSA Job Registry, you can post and manage all your international education internship and fellowship opportunities free of charge.
NAFSAs Job Registry, with more than 100,000 page views per month, is the definitive resource for international education job seekers and employers. Students and IE professionals, at all experience levels, look to NAFSA for new opportunities to start or advance their career.
NAFSA welcomes internship/fellowship postings that meet the following criteria:
- No charges or fees of any type in order for applicants to be considered (e.g., program, application, acceptance, or placement etc.).
- Provide training, academic or professional experience for a career in international education (e.g., international affairs, policy and advocacy, education abroad, international student/scholar services, leadership development, foreign language instruction and internationalization).
- Provide specifics on job duties involved with the internship/fellowship.
- Transparency on if the internship/fellowship is paid or unpaid and includes additional benefits.
- Students can request or arrange for academic credit, if needed.
Benefits for Employers
- Partnering with an industry leader in international higher education.
- Easy, low-cost method to reach applicants with international and multicultural interests and experience.
- Posting is valid for 30 days and is easy to repost throughout the year.
- Bi-monthly @NAFSAjobs Twitter announcements promoting the availability of internship/fellowship openings.
- Dedicated technology support for employers using the platform.
- Advance notice of additional promotional opportunities using the Job Registry.
NAFSA does not pre-screen employee applications or resumes or employer postings.
NAFSA does not offer advice or assistance to job seekers or employers regarding visa or work authorization.
NAFSA's Job Registry
Post and manage all your international education internship and fellowship opportunities free of charge.