|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|February 16 - 17, 2023||2:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Registration Closed|
How do your international admissions procedures foster student success and perseverance beyond the application? This workshop will take you through factors that will help your international admissions team identify applicants who have a high probability of success, reduce post-acceptance attrition, and work with campus partners to support international student transition to your campus community.
- Respond to inquiries and provide guidance and support about the application process.
- Determine and enforce admission, entrance, and placement requirements.
- Review credentials and coordinate document analysis and follow up.
- Share admission decisions and maintain admissions data.
- Support the ongoing communication and preparation for incoming international students.
- Admissions Procedures and Requirements
- Document Analysis and Decisions
- Incentives, Scholarships, and Funding
- Strategic Communication
- Preparation and Transition Support
Professionals who work with international applicants to U.S. based institutions.
Build your Competencies
NAFSA International Education Professional Competencies 2.0 outline the abilities, skills, and foundational knowledge necessary for successful international educators. Learn more about NAFSA Competencies 2.0.
This learning content targets the competency categories of Program Development and Delivery and Recruitment, Enrollment, and Advising.