The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of international education professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising. This community provides its members with leading-edge knowledge and resources.
The Annual Award for Outstanding Contributions to International Enrollment Management (IEM) honors a NAFSA member who has made exemplary contributions to the field of IEM.
The awardee will receive a plaque at the IEM KC Update at the NAFSA Annual Conference. Attendance at the Annual Conference is not mandatory to receive the award.
The nominee must have:
- demonstrated willingness to share knowledge, skills, and expertise with colleagues;
- made exemplary contributions to the field in a variety of ways, including resource development, training, advocacy, and mentoring;
- been professionally active in the field for over 10 years.
All IEM members are invited to submit nominations for the award.
Each nominee must have the following:
- one primary nomination form
- two additional references (their names, organizations/institutions, daytime phone numbers, and e-mail addresses)
- a copy of the nominee's professional CV/resume