The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of international education professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising. This community provides its members with leading-edge knowledge and resources. The Annual Award for Outstanding Contributions to International Enrollment Management (IEM) honors a NAFSA member who has made exemplary contributions to the field of IEM for at least 10 years.
Nominations for the 2024 Annual Award for Outstanding Contributions to International Enrollment Management is now open! All IEM KC members are invited to submit nominations for the award.
The nominee must have:
- Demonstrated willingness to share knowledge, skills, and expertise with colleagues;
- Made exemplary contributions to the field in a variety of ways, including resource development, training, advocacy, and mentoring;
- Been professionally active in the field for over 10 years.
Each nominee must have the following:
- One primary nomination form
- Two additional references (their names, organizations/institutions, daytime phone numbers, and e-mail addresses)
- A copy of the nominee's professional CV/resume
The recipient of this award will be announced by IEM KC leadership in conjunction with the NAFSA Annual Conference and Expo.
Questions? Please contact NAFSA's IEM team.