NAFSA 2021 Registration
Read the NAFSA 2021 Registration Planner
The “Register Someone Else" function is currently undergoing maintenance in the NAFSA Shop and not available at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Individuals may continue to register.
Join us at the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo, June 1-4, the most important virtual event for our global community of international educators.
The new all-digital NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo will feature the most diverse and comprehensive content that you would expect from NAFSA, carefully curated to reflect the reality of today’s international education landscape.
You will have an unmatched opportunity to learn from experts; collaborate with colleagues; and, discover solutions you need to innovate, adapt, and focus, on your computer or through a mobile device.
An Essential Week That Will Shape Your Year
Included with your conference registration:
- More than 100 live sessions and on-demand sessions – Create an experience to meet your unique professional and strategic practice needs.
- A live International Education Expo experience – Meet and connect with institutional partners, vendors, and program providers presenting innovations and solutions to power success.
- An expanded NAFSA Career Center – Enjoy live and on-demand access to Career Center programs or meet with Career Advisers.
- Inspirational opportunities to engage with world-class leaders – Meet visionary plenary speakers, spotlight presenters, and recognized international education program leaders and authors.
- Endless networking opportunities – Connect and schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees from around the world with spectacular communications technology.
- Interactive Poster Fair engagement – Meet live with colleagues or enjoy on-demand opportunities to engage with innovators and changemakers from around the world.
- Complimentary access to NAFSA Signature Programs – Attend the NAFSA Symposium on Leadership and the Latin American & Caribbean Forum, also included with conference registration.
Gain transformational knowledge and build strong relationships with that will inspire you as we “Design our Shared Future!”
NAFSA 2021 Registration Fees
The NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo will provide you with four unforgettable days of the most diverse and comprehensive professional learning, global networking, and interactive engagement designed to meet your unique practice needs. Plus, you will be able to access program content for up to 30 days following the event.
NAFSA is pleased that we are able to bring you this unparalleled conference experience at substantially reduced rates. Plus, you will be able to participate in the comfort of your home or office without additional travel expenses.
(by May 20)
(after May 20)
|Retired Professional Member||$289||$439|
Ten Great Reasons for You to Attend
- Networking: Connect and schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees from around the world.
- Education: Stay at the forefront of the field with a full slate of live sessions, as well as a library of “view anytime” sessions and poster presentations.
- Training: Participate in practical workshops to gain and enrich the critical skills you need to succeed.
- Professional Development: Gain access to Career Center programs or meet with Career Advisers.
- Partnerships: Find new providers or meet with old ones, and explore cutting-edge products in the virtual expo.
- Signature Programs: Enjoy programs with leaders in the field, including the Latin America Forum and the Symposium on Leadership.
- Resources: Access timely publications, materials, and research, curated to ensure you have the best knowledge at your fingertips.
- Inspiration: Get energized by speakers, social events, and conversations with your peers.
- Flexibility: Choose the content you need and attend as your schedule allows. If you miss any part of the program or want to watch it again, you can do so for up to 30 days after the conference ends.
- Savings: Save time and resources with no travel or hotel expenses.