NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
2010 Biregional Conference
Please mark your calendar now to join us in Omaha for the 2010 Bi-Regional Conference! The conference theme is "Bridging Cultures".
- Download an early flyer developed for the Omaha Bi-Regional Conference. (282kb )
- The exhibitor/sponsor agreement form (315kb ) and FAQ sheet (310kb ) are now available
- View/print a flyer for the Bi-Regional Omaha Conference (804kb )
- View an informational flyer on the “New-to-NAFSA” Introductory Rate of $183! (287kb )
It's so easy being green! The NAFSA Region II & IV Bi-Regional Conference committee has decided to make our conference as environmentally friendly as possible. Instead of providing you new conference bags, please bring your NAFSA bag from any previous conference or bring another favorite bag. Thank you so much for joining our "It¹s so easy being green" movement!
Parking at the Conference Site: 50% discount of the current 2010 Hilton rates.
- Event Parking (local guests driving in daily) is $8.00 per day – conference rate $4.00 per day
- Self parking (overnight guests) is $10.00 per night – conference rate $5.00 per night
- Valet parking is $18.00 – conference rate $9.00
1001 Cass Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68102
Regional Conference Co-Chairs
Andy Fraher, Region II Chair
Director, International Recruitment
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
3700 Willow Creek Road
Prescott, AZ 86305
928.777.6697 (fax 928.777.6613)
Tonya Veltrop, Region IV Chair
International and Off-Campus Programs Office
501 Westminster Avenue
Fulton, MO 65251