NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
Region II Historian/Recorder
Three years. Term begins in January.
By Region II Chair.
Member of NAFSA; commitment to serve and to attend regional and national conferences; confirmed institutional support for participation on Region II Team.
- Keep minutes of all Regional Team Meetings and Annual Regional Business Meetings;
- Work with the Chair and the IT-SIG Representative/Web Manager to maintain copies of newsletters, resources, minutes, and other important data in order to maintain regional association memory;
- Maintain lists of past and current officers of the Region;
- Serve as parliamentarian at team meetings;
- Assist with Region II election process;
- Participate fully as a leader in NAFSA by attending the Region II Fall Conference and attending the Team Meeting, governance meetings and other sessions identified by the Chair as important; by attending the national conference and attending Region II Team meetings, sectional meetings, and the governance meetings and other sessions pertaining to important association business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Region II Chair.