Region X Team Leadership Positions
The Region X team is composed of international education professionals from a cross-section of the field who are all committed to providing professional development, networking, and support for peers and colleagues within Region X.
The team is led by an elected chair stream and made up of members who serve functional (treasurer, conference planner, etc.) and/or representative (state representative, knowledge community representative, etc.) roles.
Serving on the Regional leadership team is a rewarding experience that offers new professional opportunities and contacts with colleagues across the field.
Regional team member applications have now closed.
- Past Chair
- Business Manager
- Conference Planner
- Conference Planner Designate
- Marketing and Development Representative
- Communications Manager
- Knowledge Communities Representatives
- Regulatory Ombudsperson, Scholar
- Regulatory Ombudsperson, Student
- State Representatives
- Two-Year Institution Representative
- Advocacy Coordinator
- K-12 Representative